RefinedWiki adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e-mail address, and/or other identifiable information).
Gathering and Use of Information
1. We will never share your information with third parties outside RefinedWiki unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. This could be in connection with the following:
- software evaluation registration
- subscription registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- purchase transactions
- content submissions, community postings (i.e., forums or bulletin boards), comments and suggestions, or voting
- contest or sweepstakes registration
- bug submission
- feature request
3. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
4. If you chose to have a relationship with RefinedWiki, such as a contractual or other business relationship or partnership, we will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
5. Employees of RefinedWiki or approved contractors or resellers have access to personally identifiable customer information. All employees, contractors, and resellers are legally bound to uphold this policy and observe your right to privacy and confidentiality. We will never share your information with third parties outside RefinedWiki unless you give express permission for us to do so, or unless we are required to do so under applicable law.
6. In many large, geographically dispersed organisations, two or more parties want to use our products but need to know if the product has already been purchased or evaluated. If you call us to find out whether another person or party within your organisation has evaluated or purchased our software, we may disclose that information. You may be required to demonstrate proof that you belong to the organisation that you are inquiring about. RefinedWiki will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
7. As an international company, RefinedWiki maintains databases in Sweden. Any information that you submit to us via our Websites may be sent electronically to a database maintained in that country. We protect your privacy around the world by ensuring that this Website and all RefinedWiki networks adhere to data-protection principles described in this page.
8. We store all email transactions with customers, partners, and software evaluators so we have a history of our interactions that can be used for Pre-Sales Support and Technical Support.
9. We may occasionally conduct online surveys that may ask you for demographic information (your location, position, tool use, etc.) If the online survey collects contact data such as your e-mail address (although generally they do not), we will use that data to send you further information only if the form specifically asks for your permission and you give it. You are free to revoke any such permission at any time.
10. RefinedWikis website contain links to other sites. RefinedWiki is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these linked websites.
11. Transactions are recorded, including, but not limited to, when a user downloads software, purchases, logs into his/her account, or generates a software license key.
12. During the use of RefinedWikis websites, it is possible that several cookies will be set on your computer. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you will need to re-enter your original user ID and password to gain access to certain parts of the website.
Your continued use of refinedwiki.com following the posting of any changes to these terms shall mean that you have accepted those changes. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.