WORK WITH US
Do you want to have an impact on hundreds of thousands of users, fast? Do you want to drive new solutions to real end user problems? Then you should join RefinedWiki's team in Malmö, Sweden!
Front end developer
Do you want to build kickass JS components and user interfaces for world-class products?
Do you want to invent and prototype new features and interactions you can actually ship?
Are you passionate about improving product usability and design?
Then RefinedWiki wants you!
As a Front-End Developer, you will be working in Malmö as a part of a small team where you will be involved in discussions regarding solutions to front-end issues and making calls about what is possible to do and what is not. You will be able to drive new solutions to real end user problems and be an important team player that helps RefinedWiki to achieve its high standard of product solutions.
If you do a career with RefinedWiki, you'll have an impact on hundred of thousands of users, fast! You won't get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision making, because we encourage innovative thinking and want to see your ideas in action.
RefinedWiki has in less than 5 years grown rapidly with over 2000 customers in more than 80 countries and we always aim to give the most user-friendly solutions for our worldwide customers, including Apple, NASA, Blizzard, Seagate, Intel and Sony Playstation. We require everyone to have the passion to continuously learn new things and to function well in a small team.
- Ideally two or more years in a professional development role. Or a passionated and skilled graduate that has extensive development experience.
- Experience building webapps using jQuery and Ajax.
- Preferable experience in Backbone.js and Google Closure Templates (soy).
- Preferable experience in CSS and HTML.
How to apply
To get in touch, please send an application email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following:
- Personal information including which city you live in.
- Cover Letter and curriculum vitae.
- If possible, include links to webapps created by you.